When you become a member of the Interventional Orthobiologics Foundation (IOF), you receive the following:
- Discounts on all IOF courses and conferences
- Discounts on attendance fees for the IOF Annual Education Conference
- Complimentary listing in the IOF Directory of Members
- The IOF designation to inform your patients and colleagues that you’re an expert in the field of Interventional Orthobiologics with extensive education, training, and practice-based experience. Badges showing your training will be provided for you to use
- First to receive electronic announcements for upcoming courses, events, and new member benefits
- First to receive access to webcasts, education sessions, and webinars
- View webcasts, education sessions and our webinars
- The opportunity to serve on IOF Committees
Membership is open to physicians and scientists who have an interest in the field of Interventional Orthobiologics. All candidates must complete an application for consideration.
Membership Directory Information
The IOF Membership Directory contains contact information for the physician members of our organization. It is updated each month and available for physician referrals and for patients seeking interventional orthobiologics care.
How Long Before I Receive My Member Benefits?
Are Member Dues Tax Deductable?
IOF dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes, but may be partially deductible as a business expense.
Interventional Orthobiologics Foundation
403 Summit Boulevard, Suite 104
Broomfield, CO 80021
Phone: (303) 469-4431
Fax: (303) 479-2608
It is important to include your e-mail address and to keep it up to date. It often is used for verification of services. In addition, we plan to notify members of important dates and new services by e-mail.
Categories & Dues
Annual Membership: $500
Fellow Members are physicians (MD, DO, DPM), or scientists (PhD) who have made extraordinary contributions to orthobiologic medicine. Members may apply for Fellow status provided they have been a member of IOF for at least one year.
Annual Membership: $400
Active Members are physicians (MD, DO, DPM) who dedicate at least a portion of their practice to orthobiologic medicine.
Annual Membership: $300
Associate Members are non-physicians or retired physicians (MD, DO, DPM), and include PhD, DC, PA-C, ND, NP, PT who are actively interested in orthobiologic medicine.
Annual Membership: $100
Fellow-in-Training members are graduates of Residency Programs (MD, DO, DPM) who are in the process of completing a Fellowship Program.
Medical Student / Resident Member
Annual Membership: FREE
Medical Student members are enrolled in or graduates of Medical Schools (MD, DO, DPM) who are in the process of completing graduate medical education programs (internship & residency).
Biologics and interventional procedures are changing the way care is being delivered. With our courses that teach the newest techniques you can quickly become an expert in your field.