Purchase specific didactic procedure videos that can be viewed prior to taking our hands-on courses for all Level 1 Basic and Level 2 Intermediate core injection skills courses.
To qualify to use the home-study videos, you must meet the following conditions:
- Attest to the pre-requisites for course skill level.
- Complete an onsite hands-on cadaver course within 12 months of your video purchase.
If you qualify, you can purchase specific didactic procedure videos to review prior to taking all Level 1: Basic and Level 2: Intermediate core injection skills courses.
- Learn more than 63 different procedures in all body parts (advanced videos not available for purchase).
- Purchase a specific procedure video or set of videos before taking the course.
- Attend an onsite hands-on cadaver course within 12 months of your video purchase to get your certification and credit toward the course registration fee.
- We are non-profit—all courses are tax-deductible.
- We are 100% focused on Interventional Orthopedics.
- Our courses are performed in a real medical setting with skilled instructors and support staff.
- We offer a competency-based curriculum.
- All our Cadaver Labs are CME accredited.
403 Summit Blvd.
Broomfield, CO 80021
Home Study Videos
Grants & Scholarships
IOF ACL Injury Prevention Program